 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13911
Re: I'm not a trainhead!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:38:19 GMT

20 MEGS, and 3 min of video
10 hours of toy fair
4 seperate loops  with footage

1 painful karate chop to the adams apple.

priceless -

we're even!

http://www.thepyroguys.com/videos/traincam.WMV

Chirs

Chirs!!  Very nice movie!!

Mucho appreciated!

That RF camera is great--especially for 60 bucks!!!

Who's the guy at the end of the clip?

Dave K