 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13906
    rtlToronto Train Show Pics from the April Train Show (and few comments) —David Koudys
   (URL) the pics fit to print! It was a wonderful time with very little by way of catastrophe. K, part of the bridge fell out of Dereks' car when we were loading, but honest, I was just in the general vicinity... Thanks go out to Calum, Derek, Jeff (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)