 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13884
    Re: 'Cause my friends told me to —David Koudys
   My bad--a little more research and I found out that I can't make a go-cart in teal (dark turquoise). There is 1 x 4, 1 x 8 and 1 x 16 technic beams in teal, but, and this surprised me, no 1 x 2's in teal. That's odd, considering that 1 x 2 technic (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: 'Cause my friends told me to —Calum Tsang
   (...) This is one of the more amusing projects I've seen around--I used to love building multiple copies of small models in different colours when I was a kid. But back then there weren't this many colours! Calum (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)