 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13880
Re: 'Cause my friends told me to
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:20:02 GMT

<snip>

So at least1 more in the mix, and maybe 2 others (if I feel like making 'em)

Dave K

More major uncouthness by me replying again tomy own post...

But getting 4 1x8 Technic bricks in Teal (or dark turquoise--that's verified
that they're the same colour) will be an even bigger pain in the heinie than
getting the 1 x 8's in Dark Grey.  I ordered the grey from a guy in Germany who
happened to have 4 of 'em.

No one has 4 teal--I'd have to order from various suppliers, all who have a
minimum of some cost, like 10 bucks.  I'm not blowing 10 bucks minimum for an 18
cent part--the teal'll have to wait.

The dark grey, on the other hand--I could have used the two 1 x 16's that came
with the train engine shed, but I decided to leave my shed together and actually
caved and ordered 2 other 1 x 16's.

I'll get pics up as soon as the parts come in.

Dave K