 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13815
    It ain't easy being green (revisited) —David Koudys
   (URL) See the link for more pics :) (URL) This isn't the best one 'cause I don't have 2x2 turntables in green. I don't think they come in green, but that's neither here nor there. But it's Green!!!! Now I'm getting the pieces together to make one in (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)