 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13807
Re: Contrary to popular belief...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:21:34 GMT

   From time to time I actually build things. Yesterday I built this blue building, replacing out a building I didn’t like for Derek’s town area:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/lego-shopbuildingblue.jpg

It’s based on some buildings I found in a Brickshelf folder:

(These buildings are really amazing, they have so many good ideas in them!)

Calum

Third attempt at this message. I seem to forget that when I Preview the page, the message is below the preview part of the page.. Using the Back button gives you a ‘Page has expired message’ toasting your message as well...

Calum, I have a few ideas for you, I modeled up your original sugestion

Then I came up with this idea

using a set of jumper plates (which can interfer with the trim (1 x 2 handle and hinges) on the edge)

My favorite:

and another varation:

Here is the ldraw file

and the folder Once moderated.