 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13753
13752  |  13754
Subject:
fall of an engineer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:27:39 GMT

Looks like the mighty Rob A., engineer, and former all around tech guy
is now "playing house"

Page titeled "sleepover for the minifigs"

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=121545

Geesh, before that; I saw Dave play with dolls,

http://sparky.i989.net/legop4.htm   (scroll about half way down)

What NEXT???

Chris