 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13706
  Re: Hailfire attachment points

(...) Here are some concept photos of one method I toyed with... (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hailfire attachment points

(...) Having thought about such and done a fair amount of research on such. I would submit that A) the optimum # of POC (point of contact) is 3 and B) for Stability sake, the COG needs to be below the center of the wheel. These are the features I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hailfire attachment points

(...) If the CoG is *not* below the centre of the wheel, the vehicle will move. That's how it works. :) Iain (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hailfire attachment points

(...) I think Joe mighta meant "below the line passing throught the wheel COG", which does tend to help with lateral stability. But I could be wrong... WRT the subject of droid wheels, you may be able to get something happening using wheels placed (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)