 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13696
    Re: RC Car —Derek Raycraft
   Ok, so like the first time I take it out for a spin and I break a piece. Derek (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: RC Car —David Koudys
   (...) Been there, done that--I got a Metroliner--brande spankin' new--just finished putting the thing together, put it on my layout--the set's not 2 hours in my hands--not even once around the layout--the thing goes flying off the end and smashes on (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)