 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1368
Re: bye bye ants!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 03:51:45 GMT

I was talking with my Boss on... Thursday, and I looked up at the ceeling.
There was this giant ant crawling across the ceeling. Then it randomly fell,
and it went behind my desk. I don't like bugs, so he took my steel rule and
coaxed it out from behind my desk, then ground it into the carpet with said
rule.

It made me sad, because then I had to trade the rule with someone elses when
they wern't looking.

    Iain