 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13614
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto18 Photos Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:
Hey guys,

Check out some fantastic rtlToronto18 Miniblockstacking photos here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022605/

Calum

Good grief, how come in all the pictures of rtl events, there always pictures of
me EATING?!? Blorg!

There's always pictures of me in the background in some stupid facial
expression...and Chris always with trains...and...

Calum