 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13511
    Re: AFOL clips —Jason Allemann
   (...) What type of shots are you looking for? I have a bunch of footage (widescreen DV) from train shows, although I don't think there is a whole lot that is actually 'of' AFOL's, it's mostly of the layout (drive bys, fly throughs, train cams, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: AFOL clips —Calum Tsang
   (...) DV is perfect, it's the one format I can eat into the NLE really easily. Shots of layouts, trains going around, robots smacking each other, people building, crowds smiling, would be perfect. Media appearances would be great too. The problem is (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)