 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13445
Re: A slice of airplane - Airbus Style !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:41:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Caron wrote:
   Following this thread I quickly put together a section of a larger airplane... the Airbus A380:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/chrisdigo/A380/a380_2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/chrisdigo/A380/section.jpg

Cool, but that’s not big enough. :-)

See here:

http://www.airbus.com/product/a380_cabin_layouts.asp

They cram 555 seats into the three class configuration shown on the above web page. They do this by putting not one, but two aisles on each deck. Unfortunately, it’s hard to see the little pictures on the above web page.

Jeff