 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1342
    Re: My Train2 Module Layouts —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I'm hoping not...I am planning on having an "independant" 3rd line around the town for the mass transit system for it. (though I could also adapt it for the 3rd "Global" circuit / loop / line / whatever you want to call it.) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: My Train2 Module Layouts —Calum Tsang
   (...) I guess we'll need to sit down and try some layout ideas tonight. Everyone bring their layouts on floppy if they can! Calum (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)