 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1336
    design model —Benjamin Medinets
   Howdy All, I am bringing out something highly classified tommorrow to Mel's ....and it should pleasantly surprise everyone... oh its nothing I could get in trouble for, but should relate to the theme of "show and tell" of tomorrow's get-together. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)