 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13288
  You Guys...

Really, seriously, need to get a life. I've been.... occupied, and I come back to this. geesh. Lets reSTATE the rules. 1. I DONT need to see my name in the Subject line 2. to be filled 3. to be filled 4. NO RULE FOUR 5. I'm thinking of having a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)