 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13275
  Swan Firmware

Perhaps dinner discussion for Friday, but has anyone here played with the new Dick Swan firmware? I just installed it on a couple of bricks to play around with, and I'm having a helluva time geting much luck out of running existing programs on it. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)