 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1327
    Re: My Train2 Module Layouts —Calum Tsang
   (...) (URL) others fit that extra one to the road, or is it a lost cause? It would work well for a factory/shipyard/railyard type of module, but not for residential. As a result, I've had to hang the third track across the opening by bridge, I can't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: My Train2 Module Layouts —David Koudys
   (...) Actually, having that third track makes my train yard lots better. i'll try to get an image of my tentative train layout up tonite when i get home (around 10ish) (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)