 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13266
  Re: Modules was (Laser Level)

(...) I think I would like a new one once this generation of events is over (maybe next year). Do we need a skirt for NMRA? Maybe we should put out the laundry list of stuff of things to do. (...) Good stuff, that sounds okay. My manager at work is (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Modules was (Laser Level)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) Yes, alternate forms of transportation... I was en route to Montreal on Wednesday last week in the Mighty Dodge, and I noticed that my odometer (used for measuring changelings on DS9) (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Modules was (Laser Level)

(...) There was some talk of that, ILTCO is waiting for word from the show/fire marshal to tell them what type of skirting, then either ILTCO will pass that info to us, or will purchase skirting for the groups. (...) I would think we would head back (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)