 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13234
    Since you guys are all computer techs... —Iain Hendry
   I did searches using the search button, I browsed around the webpage for half an hour trying to figure this out, but there is no obvious link anywhere to help me out with this. I've always posted with Outlook Express, I had it configured so I could (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Since you guys are all computer techs... —Oliver Giesen
   G'Day Should be fairly easy: open Outlook Express, select menu item 'Tools' go down to 'Accounts'. In the "Internet Accounts" dialogue box click on the 'Add>' button, then select 'News', enter a display name for yourself, click Next, enter your (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Since you guys are all computer techs... —Iain Hendry
   (...) Thanks, Oliver!! I knew it was probably something easy, I just couldn't for the life of me remember how to do it since it's been years since I set it up. :) Iain (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)