 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13204
Re: Who wants to take a trip?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:45:10 GMT

Billund, I hear, is nice in April ;)

http://news.lugnet.com/org/it/itlug/?n=1629

It sounds like there are six teams, representing countries from all over the world.

Not including Canada.

Steve