 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13196
  Duplo screwdriver

Is the screwdriver and components from this set: (URL) with these sets? (URL) the Toolo screwdriver, right? Calum (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Duplo screwdriver

My guess would be yes, because the wheels on the bulldozer look similar to the MyBot stuff. I've gotten some of the MyBot stuff for friends kids. It was ok, but perhaps a little tricky to work with. Although I only get to see the initial play. I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Duplo screwdriver

(...) I can verify that the 29xx sets do use the Toolo screwdriver. I didn't get the 3587, so I can't help you there. (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)