 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13180
    Hi there —Jacub Maur
   This will be my first post on Lugnet, so I hope it works. It has been interesting reading the posts from the past few days. I think it would be entertaining to have an RC boat event one day. J (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Hi there —Calum Tsang
     (...) The idea was to drive a boat from one end of a pool to another, where there would be a "buoy" (aka stolen road pylon weighed down with stones) where you'd have to turn around and drive back. I think we'd allow some non-Lego stuff, probably (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Hi there —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Hey Jacub, Nice to see you here! Sorry, nothing about RC or Boats here... But a friend of mine, who isn't a "fan" of the brick, but is a fire fighter was blown away with the photos of your truck. I always think it's cool when someone who (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)