 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13139
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:47:34 GMT

Thank you, Calum, for putting so eloqently how mony of us feel about this
ridiculous letter. Last time I checked, Lego is still a toy, not a commodity to
be traded on the stock market.

It's a toy, either build with it or don't, but quit whining about progress you
can't change. The color change is not up for debate. It's over and done with. If
you don't like it, I can list a thousand other hobbies for people to dabble in
so as not to be fed up with this one.

Now excuse me while I check out a spotlighted MOC or two.

-Dave