 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13086
    Re: Uh Oh... —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Well, since the Navy installed internet connected computers in just about every office where I work, the number of people using the internet at work has gone up exponentially. In fact, I'm posting this reply from a government computer. -Orion (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Uh Oh... —David Koudys
   (...) So it's Orion that visited Sparky's Space 93 times! ;) Thanks for the hits buddy! (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)