 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13022
13021  |  13023
Subject:
Sparky's Space rises like the proverbial phoenix....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:12:39 GMT

In less than 5 hours, I take an old P3-450 (actually, my main gaming system
until I purchased my P4-3.0), format the HD, install Win2K server from scratch,
get Perl, Apache, Zone Alarm, and some cute little FTP server running on it.  I
will not justify using Apache over IIS, or using some other 'private' ftp server
over IIS, I just do it!

Anyway, the site appears to be up and running now, somewhat smoother than
before, but we shall see what the morrow brings...

Off to bed now, dreaming about a flurry of posts about colour and wankers...

Dave K