 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12984
Re: Steve's Ball hanging out at Wendy's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:45:20 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/Balls/stevesballwendys.jpg

Derek

Derek, Why do I get this eerie feeling that this and the last pic is just a
small portion of whole series?

Instead of the traditional documented minifig travelling to exciting and new
places, it will be Steve's balls hanging out in ordinary places???

Maybe the next pic could be the urinal at work..... sorry that was just a
thought, I don't want to try to influence your artistic efforts.

Janey "Red Brick"