 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12974
  Re: Last dinner

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) Chris was off his game since someone spilled his ice tea onto his lap and he was all wet and sticky for the rest of the night. Pretty much downhill from there. For that, I offer a non (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Last dinner

(...) LOL! SOMEONE? Oh I wonder who did that "Mr. Spilly-Pants"? Janey "Using my best Alexander O'Keefe's pale ale accent, Red Brick" (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)