 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12973
Re: Last dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:01:32 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

(much snippage)

Me not crying when "Meanie Magno" broke my finger .....(4)

PRICELESS.

4. Okay, its really only a hairline fracture, but it will stop me from working,
and building for around 2 weeks, unless I quickly learn the skill of mastering
ambidextrous sketching and building. Which I wont, because now I have a great
excuse to not finish my robotic friend under the couch, thank Meanie!

Janey,

I want to offer a heart felt public apology.

No Jokes, No Sarcasm, Just a very serious

"I'm Sorry."

If there is anything I can do do make this up to you, please let me
know.  I'll leave the rest for a private email.

Chris

Thanks Chris, apology accepted but not really needed, it was just a fluke.
Seriously, it's a bit stiff, but it doesn't even hurt. If it wouldn't have been
for my friend (that happens to also be my doctor, and has evil ways of making me
do things) on insisting on the X-ray, I wouldn't even have gone in. I'm a tough
cookie and it takes way more then that to make me crumble. Besides I could use
the break (pun intended) from work anyway.

Janey "Red Brick"