 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12943
  Dinner?

Dinner is tomorrow night right? I've been so discombobulated lately I'm not sure what's going on. Anyway since it has very conveniently been moved further away from me and earlier, I will most likely be late. Please save me a seat. Thanks, Derek (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner?

(...) Onomonopoetic???????? ROSCO (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner?

(...) Onomatopoeic! Ya, that's the word. The cool thing about discombobulated is that it's not a sound like traditional onomatopoeic words, but it still conveys its meaning through its sound. Derek (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)