 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12940
    Re: That's alotta soccer balls —Rob Antonishen
   (...) I built a marble pump I'll bring to dinner, but I think Steve's balls are bigger than mine. My worry is Steve's balls will get caught in the mechanism. ... It is fun, Chris, just too easy... -Rob A> (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: That's alotta soccer balls —Iain Hendry
   I'm going to build a module which will just store up all the balls, moving them around within the module, but never letting them out. Then, it will paint all the balls blue. Iain (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: That's alotta soccer balls —Iain Hendry
   (...) Oh! Oh! And then, when someone leans over to see what's going on, a light sensor will detect that, and all of Steve's blue balls will explode into their eager mouth. Iain (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)