 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12909
  Re: Brick - plate plate - brick

(...) Apparently you missed the rules, it's plate, brick, TILE! I know, because I just made 60 of them, for a little game I am playing. Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Brick - plate plate - brick

(...) Janey, I'll wager Chris is talking about the black magic (otherwise known as Technic) way of stuffing 2 layers of plates between each layer of bricks. But I've been wrong before... ROSCO (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Brick - plate plate - brick

(...) Ummmmmm passes on said wager, mainly because it was just a joke. (...) ......and I would never wager on what anyone else is talking about. Half the time I rarely know what I am talking about, the other half of the time I'm sure I don't. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)