 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12900
  Re: Automation Project Proposal

(...) No, I just don't think it's possible... (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Automation Project Proposal

(...) First, Love this idea. I love building Marble runs. I had a 4 year Marble run period all through high school. That's all I would build. However I don't get why you want to push the balls through so fast. It makes things more difficult and I (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Automation Project Proposal - GBC speed

(...) That's one thing that is still very much in question. We had to pick some number, and 1 bps seemed like a place to start. All the contraption modules I've seen so far run pretty close to that speed. It's hard to see in this picture, but the (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)