 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12884
Re: 8x8x8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:36:05 GMT

I also started working on my GBC module(s), so I'm having fun with that.

Robot competition?  We're having a 'bot competition?

Guess I should do something about that.

Dave K

Hey Dave!

Ye of gigantic block-stacking robot fame...
BUILD A MINI BLOCK STACKING ROBOT!!!
(sorry Chris if I beat you to the punch)

I've started thinking about the GBC as well, but am forcing myself to hold off
on it until I finish my block stacker...

John