 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12817
Re: Everyu so often....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:34:39 GMT

The West Wing ep was pretty good as well...
Anyway, must sleep now.

Here's to THAT.  I'm just hoping Wells won't screw up the show to "Save the
franchise".

I built my 10017 hopper car.  I'm liking it a lot more now that I have one to
study carefully.  I also bought some series II Mini Star Wars sets.

Calum

I know that in an average WW ep that many things happen, but last night it
seemed that far too much happened--could've been done across a few eps.

Anyway, it's great seeing yet another SN person on WW.  Teri did that show 'I'm
with her' which doesn't seem to be on anymore, and she's done those movies with
Stiller, but I'll always be a 'Rebecca' fan.  And when I saw her on WW last
night, I was pretty happy.

The idea that Josh and DOnna are 'leaving the White House' saddens me, but hey,
the writers have been good thus far rearranging the roles--CJ is making a pretty
good 'Leo'.  And Leo's still around.  So the show goes on.

Now if they bring back Sam Seaborn, I'd be very happy--Lowe doesn't seem to be
doing much at this moment...

I loke my hopper car.  Janey gave me one--Thanks Janey! :)

I also ordered two boats avec motors and I just got the shipping confirmation,
so I should have 'em by next dinner.

As well, got the house--Sandy built it (and did a wonderful job) and the house
looks spectacular--definitly going on the layout 'as is'.

Dave K