 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1272
  Re: rtl8 'bot pics

(...) So where will the printing be...on the front of back...if only one side was printed on...say with a cool picture(s) and the rtlToronto logo...we could have the other side to customize it ourselves with a picture of a train / our name / (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl8 'bot pics

(...) (URL) was the original design I was going to go with. The actual parts on the back will vary, when it was designed, rtlToronto was a Technic only group. Obviously the shirt will have a mix of Technic and Train parts :) You're certainly welcome (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)