 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12568
  Motors @ Winners

In my futile search for a Metroliner at Winners, I did spot the motor set for $24.99. I think that's good... but I can't remember the original price. -Greg (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Motors @ Winners

(...) Will keep an eye out for you on the Metroliner. If I see one, should I buy it for you? Calum (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Motors @ Winners

(...) Greg, thank you for this VERY important post about something OTHER than trains. MOTORS!!! Calum.... (...) YOUR ALIVE!!!! YAY!!!!! welcome back! where'd ya go? Chris (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Motors @ Winners

(...) Nowhere. Was here all this time. A number of rtlToronto people were judges in the recent FLL Ontario Tournament this weekend, namely Wayne Young and Rob Stehlik, who graciously volunteered their time to help score FLL teams and their robot (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)