 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12566
  Pick-A-Brick

I had a messed up evening. I bought $6 worth of hinges. And 6 1x6 technic beams, black. That was only the begnining of the most screwed up night of my life (I think). Honestly. I swear, I have the most bizzare life. Iain (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick

(...) Uh....no. The guy configures our Cisco equipment at work used to pump gas in the Yukon. That's bizarre. I guess the PAB selection has changed in St Jacobs--there weren't beams there last time. Those hinges are great! Calum (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)