 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12536
Re: Nice bed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:55:23 GMT

After living in my house for 16+ months, and after having a few guests stay over
and mention that the 'spare bed' is tres comfortable, I decided to actually try
it out.

So on Saturday I had a little nap

MMmmmmmmmm nap.

in the spare bed--the one with the flannel
sheets.  I had forgotten what it was like to sleep in flannel sheets.

How could you forget such joy???

The nap was so successful that I decided to try an all-out sleep.  After SNL I
crashed in the spare bed and didn't wake up until late Sunday morning, which is
rather unusual for me--I usually wake up a few times during the night.

I slept in this bed last night as well and had yet another good night's sleep.

Whether it's the sheets or just the general comfort of the bed, I'm very
impressed.  So with much further ado, two things are going to happen--I'm buying
flannel for 'my' bed,

Good idea!!!!!

and I also may switch mattresses.  Dunno yet on the second
one.

Hey no switching the beds!!!!!
I already have plans of coming back, and I want the comfort as orginally
provided!!!!!

Just keeping y'all informed 'cause I know how much y'all like to be informed
about these things...

And we do so appreciate your effort David.

Janey "Red Brick"