 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1253
  oh nooo....not again!!!

I woke up this morning (2 hours earlier = 5:30, on a Sunday!!) because I had two inspirations.... These stem from my "Great Day in T.O." riding the train and seeing the sites (well walking up from Queen's park to the Library)... The urge to build a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: oh nooo....not again!!!

(...) That's pretty early for a Sunday (...) That sounds very cool. I wonder now, how many modules would that take up? Boy, the way you guys are talking, you're going to need a warehouse for Train2. Everybody wants to submit a roomful themselves. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)