 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12503
  Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto

(...) Yes Lar, I own one, but I was trying to go nice and slow for Calum since he is just starting out. One step at a time, ya know, no need to come in with the big guns when the BB gun is enough. (...) MMMmmmmmmm pie day 22/7 Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thanks rtl(rlt, wink)Toronto

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) At this time I'd like to point out that 'the new girl', a.k.a. Smurfette, started one of the most replied to threads in a while. Yeah, I think we should keep her. That is, in my (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)