 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12417
Re: Train Show this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:43:52 GMT

November 20--set up starts at 6 a.m.  Yes I said 6 a.m.  Exhibitors  are allowed
to use the drive in to the building right exclusively--no vendors are allowed to
drive in during the 6 to 7:30 for set up.  So if ya wanna unload your vehicle
right beside the displays, show up before 7:30.

After 7:30, it'll probably be better just to carry in considering all the
vendors are going to be lined up to get in.

Show starts at 11 a.m. saturday, ends at 5.

Sunday 10 til 4, and then teardown.

If anyone requires addiitional info, give me a shout.

Take care,

Dave

Oh right--the 'where'...

International Centre, Hall 4.

Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Basically take any Ontario 400 series or QEW highway to the 427 North (follow
airplane signs)

Take the 'Dixon Road' cutoff (again, airplane sign)

But (and here's the 'real' tricky bit) instead of actually driving into the
airport, stay on Dixon until Airport Road.  Turn left onto Airport Road.

Drive all the way down until you see the International Centre on your right.  It
has big red flashy signs that'll probably say "Christmas Train Show" or
something.

We're in Hall 4.

What else did I miss?  Oh right--I'll be there (as an added incentive to show
up)

Dave K