 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12383
Re: Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 02:36:59 GMT

"Iain Hendry" <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote:

Wayne!  I see your 12 and raise you 1!  :)

...speaking of Wayne, my friend Elisa and I went and saw that movie you were
talking about, "The Grudge".  HORRIFYING.  But fantastic.  I kept screaming,
so to hamper that I ended up bracing myself against the seats in front of me
and biting my sweater.  Mistake.  Because then the screams transfered to
violent lurching, and I successfully managed to DISLODGE 3 SEATS IN FRONT OF
ME FROM THE ANCHOR BOLTS IN THE CONCRETE.

10/10.

    Iain

PS - "Third of June" by Corey Hart is such a nice song.