 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12331
Re: Hobby Show Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 03:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Well, got 'em up...

http://sparky.i989.net/hobbyshow0411.htm

Have a boo...

Dave K

Great pages Dave! I have to agree, it was a fun time. It is always a pleasure to
chat with other fans and see what they are working on.  I also look forward to
doing it again next year.

I hope you dont mind, but I grabbed a few pics for my own album, apparently I
forgot to get a picture of my youngest while attending.  Gee I'm such a good
Mom!!!

Janey "Red Brick"

Take as many pics as you want--no worries about that.

Glad you had a great time.  See you in 2 weeks

Dave