 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12308
  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) Calum, thanks for doing what I had been trying to do! ;) Your pics match what I had counted so far - 2 bags - and now I know what's in the other 3 and can go ahead and stock my Bricklink store. :) Oh and these looks all old grays to me. Keith (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) I'm not sure it all the bags will match-You've got to be careful here. Each bag is "just a little different" than the others. Most of the bag contents I'm sure will be useful, though the ones I really don't know what to do with are these green (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) Thanks again for posting these were available in Toronto. For fun, I bought another two strap today: (URL) different from the two strap I bought yesterday but didn't photograph. I think you have to buy at least two of a kind to have enough of (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, FTX)