 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12296
12295  |  12297
Subject:
It's a good day when you get paid to play with LEGO bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:49:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Eh, the pumpkin carving was secondary to me...

http://sparky.i989.net/legop7.htm

the workplace competition--carve a pumpkin

3 categories--best VP lookalike, best work theme, and best overall.

Co-worker and I decided to forego VP lookalike and go for best overall and best
work theme by having moving schoolbusses...

So that's what we did.  The other very limiting criteria was that the pumpkins
were given to the teams at 9:30 a.m. and judging was aroung 11-11:30ish.

But we did it.  And got the first for theme and first for overall.

Stats for LEGO infrastructure--

4 motors

2 fibre-optic kits,

2 large turntables.

1 9v train controller

and the rest--basic technic

Eh, have a boo and, if so inspired, let me know what you think.

Dave K