 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12278
  Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted

(...) More flip flopping then John Kerry has been accused of on this one. I thought David said it's a block stacking competition, you should get points for stacking blocks. (URL) another note, I don't like the negative score idea personally. I'd (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted

(...) Well, I could have been adamant, but that would have disenfranchesed the voters--i mean the other competitors, and also figuring there was those that can't make a block stacking 'bot but wanted to enter--I was quite adamant that it was block (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)