 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12135
    Re: iMac —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Yep, I still have a PC. Soon to be run with out a monitor, through virtual desktop. Well I'll still have a monitor around for Games, but nothing else will need it. (...) Oh ya, I've researched everything I want to be able to do with the Mac. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: iMac —Greg Hyland
   (...) Not that many games for the Mac (although you can play Peasent's Quest), so I picked up this thing that you may have seen in stores. It's called a PlayStation 2. You can actually hook it up to your TV, so no need for a monitor. I think it's (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: iMac —Derek Raycraft
     (...) Not surprisingly I've been looking at consoles these days. Which is the one with the girl that kicks high. :-) The major thing I'll need to get use to is the controllers. I'm a keyboard and mouse player. I've always had trouble translating (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: iMac —Chris Magno
   (...) All you Mac freaks are the same. As a card carrying member of the Local UNDEAD union, I personally take offence, and along with all my undead brothers and sisters, I must say SHAME!!! SHAME!! (pump fist in air) SHAME!! (pump fist in air) Chris (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)