 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12100
  Re: THe storekeep even sorta looks like Calum...

(...) So I finally watched Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, and simply put, it's the funniest movie I've seen all year. Disturbingly, there's a Toyota Camry with a spoiler through out the film and commentary about radio presets in the car. A (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: THe storekeep even sorta looks like Calum...

(...) DUDE, I'm not sure how you managed to mess with the pic on that URL, but the playbill ~ I ~ saw looked like this: (URL) is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it." K.C. (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)