 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12094
    This Friday or next Friday? —Calum Tsang
   I was really uneager to announce a dinner for this Friday, because it's the long weekend and everyone's gone anyways. But then I've found out people really want to have dinner this Friday. So, if we convened a quick dinner tomorrow night, would (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: This Friday or next Friday? —Derek Raycraft
     Unfortunately, since there was no announcement earlier in the week I kind of figured the dinner was off. So I don't know if I can make it at this point. However I did just realize that next Friday is a problem. So I don't know what to say at this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: This Friday or next Friday? —David Koudys
   (...) I think I'm good for either. Dave K (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)